少年警訊 Junior Police Call
- To encourage and improve communication and mutual understanding between the Police and the youths of Hong Kong.
- To foster Police-youth partnership in the fight against crime.
- To develop young people’s sense of responsibilities towards the society and to instill positive values in them.
- To provide a wide range of activities and training for young people in order to equip them as future leaders and develop their potential leadership.
- To develop our members to work in partnership with the community and other agencies to fight against crime. We are committed to train our members and to equip them with necessary abilities as future leaders in serving our community.
- Age from 9 to 25
- Around 80 students from P.4-P.6